How does one start a story? How come I can no longer feel this burning need, this necessity to write? What is wrong with me?
I have this brilliantly brilliant idea for a story - unique, mystique and dark - but not a clue on how to start it or where to, in fact.
I have never yet read a story in any similarity to my idea, but I can not seem to get it started! It's just so frustrating!
It's such a shame too, because I can write on Blogger, but not on Word? The sense of it all.
Which brings me back to my first question; How does one start a story?
Was there some kind of special club I missed, in which everyone discussed how to start a new york time's best seller...? Because it seems like there is, and it seems like I didn't get the invite.
Love to bits and back,
Everything and Anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment