Sunday, 23 June 2013

Posting Because I Have No Moral Judgement

I think, for the time being, I'm quite into this bloggy stuff - posting about two a day - but as time goes on I fear I may resign from Blogger.
Not necessarily because I want to, or because I hate the site, but because I'll simply forget about it. I'll forget about posting, feel no real godforsaken inspiration and just stop.

But for now, I am here. And for now, I am typing, because for now my copy of Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets isn't working and no amount of food in the world could get me to leave my hibernation chamber commonly known as a 'bed', and that is truly saying something about my state of mind.
Although I have no real reason for typing right now. I mean for god's sake I'm just rambling on here aren't I?
I tend to do that.
In real life and in writing.

It's holidays right now for me and, I must say, I am ravishing in the glory of sleep-in's and being over stimulated. Although I tend to get rather secluded in my holiday time. What with all the reading, eating and watching movies, it tends takes up quite a bit of my time, leaving me with no time and no energy for my guilt tripping friends.
I feel bad, honestly. But nothing (As I said, not even food) can get me to leave my cocoon of hibernation.

And so I stay, rested in my bed, feeling some deep dwelling of inspiration that will never be put to use since I have absolutely no idea what to write about, just that I want to write, and it's driving me mad.

However, I do insist that you all (All, like, 10 of you) check out Wattpad if you want a good (or crappy, depending on things) read. It's also a great place to write stories and read them and share them and just in general a great site that I have spent the majority of my life on. And since it's the majority of my life, I thought it would only be right to share it with you, so, yes.

Love to bits and back,
       Everything and Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment