Harry Potter, Danisnotonfire, Adventure Time - humanities saviors in 5 short, fantastic words.
But how much is too much? And what about when humanities saviors become the reason I don't have human interactions anymore?
I'm cooped up inside, wasting away, being a hypocrite and being tamed.(An expectant half rhyme I had no intention of half rhyming.)
I love them, I need them and they're ruining my life.
My drugs in a nutshell;
Harry Potter - 'You laugh, you cry and then you come back for more'. Not technically related to HP in any way, but the same outcome, yeah?
Danisnotonfire - Dan is a true inspiration to the socially awkward, the ones who stay inside on the internet all day without the tiniest bit of self respect or doubt and the ones who suck at being human beings - aka us all.
And finally Adventure Time - A light in a very dark world full of sluts and twelvies.
They're ruining my life, but at the same time how do I possibly let them go?
They're like my children, or more accurately, my drugs.
I guess I now know what goes on in the mind of a mass murderer...
Love to bits and back,
Everything and Anything.
You are a mass murderer. ex 0oh ex oh lovely! el oh el
ReplyDelete