Thursday, 27 June 2013

The Legendary Bystander - Poem by Everything and Anything

I know it was wrong
And I definitely should've stopped it
And I shouldn't have just sat there and watched.

I realize I'm no better than she
And I'm just as much to blame
And I shouldn't have just sat there and waited.

I remember your tear stained cheeks
And the scars on your wrists
And I shouldn't have just sat there and witnessed.

I forgot to tell adults
And the note I found in your book
And I shouldn't have just sat there and forgotten.

I caught on to your facade
And your planned escape from the world
And I shouldn't have just let you die...


*All copyrights*
Enjoy and think deeply upon young padawans, but please don't steal it or my ideas. It's rude, it's illegal and you've been warned.

Love to bits and back,
        Everything and Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment