*Inspired by SimplyBrea507 and Carrie Fletcher*
My favourite Disney princess had always been Anastasia, until the other day when the soul crushing reality set in and I found out that Anastasia (in all it's perfect glory) is, in fact, a 20th Century Fox movie, not Disney. It felt like my world was crumbling around me and there would forever be this unfulfillable void inside of me.
It was like my entire childhood had been a lie - I had been brought up on a godforsaken lie!
But I did find out that Anastasia is a real princess and Rasputin is a real bad guy and Bartok is not. Rasputin actually did try to kill Anastasia though -just without all the magic gobbilty goop (although I'm still unsure on the half dead status that was introduced in the movie.)
But she'll forever remain my favourite princess of all time, just not Disney princess. And Rasputin will always be my favourite villain.
This whole dilemma leaves a gargantuan hole in my heart that can only be filled with the beautiful voice and unrealistic hair of a Disney princess.
But who, may I enquire, is suitable for the role of my favourite Disney princess? And who is ready for the grand task of pursuing her prince at all costs?
Or perhaps my Disney princess will not even involve a prince..?
Merida from Brave is definitely on the call back list for My Favourite, but who else?
I always loved Jasmine from Aladdin. I grew up watching it and, I have to say, Aladdin is, in my opinion, the hottest Disney prince. That, and Jasmine has the best hair in Disney.
It's like Walt said "OK everyone, what'll make those vulnerable, influential children the most self conscious? And we'll put that in Jasmine."
Perfect hair, waist, clothes, skin, face, eyes, voice, life - just... perfection.
Merida on the other hand is basically from a Disney Chick Lit and I love her uniquity and independence. Oh and that accent and hair! She's what it would be like if you combined Mulan (Who's also in the possible call back list) with Joan of Ark in a more suitable, magical, Scottish environment.
Albeit, Merida and Jasmine are so... opposite, yet it's a toss up between the two.
Is it wrong that they've both made it to the top two because of their hair...?
Love to bits and back,
Everything and Anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment