Saturday, 22 June 2013

What do I call the day I unleash the truth upon you?

Bonjour,        Day 2 Blogs and the harsh environment of reality starting to sink in.
I may have to resort to drinking my own urine to survive.

Anyway, on with the blog and out with the socially awkward.
Today I had an astounding epiphany... I believe in the zombie apocalypse.
Now now, you won't be laughin when you're a zombie and I chop your head off with a pick axe because I was prepared and you were not.
It's going to happen, and I'm going to be prepared.
World War 1, World War 2, and now, World War Z.(It's happening and I'm copyrighting, sue me. Actually please don't.)
My vote is on some mad scientist. He/She'll try to create a zombie - make them real, change the worlds fate - and when the government finds out they'll keep it from us, to reduce panicking. But we'll panic anyway, because we're smart and saw that coming. The disease will spread when the Government can't come up with a way to contain it or cure it.
It'll start in America, because that's where it's basically been structured to happen in almost every zombie book, movie, carving, smoke signal and commandment-on-stone I've ever seen. But then it'll spread to South East Asia, then Australia, then the UK, then the rest of the world.
I don't know why I think this is, or why someone would want to create the shouldn't-be-created but I do, and they do and it'll happen, and (as much as I hate to admit it, and as much as I'll be prepared) I'll be the first to go.
I'm hopeless with combat and I can't drive and I have no hot, witty, 6'2 wall of guy whom I'll eventually fall for and help cure the zombie virus with.
I'm doomed.
Unless, somehow a zombie falls in love with me and they start curing themselves, or I meet Tallahassee in all his zombie-killing  glory.

The point is, the Zombie Apocalypse is fast approaching and we all need to prepare the dehydrated food and the conveniently placed yellow hummer with the hot, witty love interest rearing to go.


Love to bits and back,
        Everything and Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment