Hey everyone,
So... first blog post! Yay?
I've never had a blog before, in fact I got the idea for one from my friends Brea. (Whose account name is Simply Brea if you want to check her out)
I thought I'd give an idea about what Alive and Living is all about;
I want to connect with people on a deeper, more relatable level. I want people to think that they have some kind of anonymous voice out there saying what they don't have the courage to say. I want to share my experiences and troubles and ideas with the very few people reading this (if any).
Alive and Living is all about what I get up to as a fellow breathing, blinking, living human being and making the most of being 'alive and living'. Although I may be a hypocrite considering I'm sitting in my room by myself, typing a blog no one will read, waiting to be picked up to walk around a shopping centre, just to suppress to the socially norm, for people I don't like. Hypocritical...
Still.
I want to be a voice that discusses what others want to discuss, not just my boring every day life of school, eat, sleep, repeat.
I'm not sure what the protocol of Blogger actually is, but I'll try and post as much as possible, but considering I have a life, I'm writing other stuff, and I spend most of my day sleeping ("Hypocrite," cried the sing song voice of a commenter) it may be a while before I get into a regular posting habit... maybe.
So anyway, this is the first installment of Alive and Living and I'll post when I do.
Love, to bits and back,
Everything and Anything
No comments:
Post a Comment