Saturday, 22 June 2013

Dealing with Dickheads

So, I've had to deal with idiots my whole life.
At home, at school, at church, at groups, at the shops, in Australia, in the world, in the ENTIRE FREAKING UNIVERSE.
And sometimes it's hard to register that there are, in fact, a few non-annoying people left in this haven of humiliation.
But really the dickheads overshadow the good right?
Right.
So I'm going to teach you how to 'Deal with Dickheads'. Although if you didn't get that from the title then you're probably one yourself and if that's the case you're too far gone. I can't help you. #soznotsoz (I'm being ironic, don't hit me!)

Lesson 1
           Don't take what they say seriously. They're just immature dirtballs dealing with their own crap and taking it out on you because you're the intelligent one.
Lesson 2
           Show them up. Dickheads hate being turned down and hate being proven wrong, so if you do this it might just drive them insane enough to back off. Don't hold me to that.
Lesson 3
           Tell people. Whether it's just venting or organizing a synchronized gangsta mob, you'll need to let others know. Sometimes these 'people' with no common courtesy simply need to be dealt with and other people dealing with the same frustration can help.
Lesson 4
           Be like Dan Howell. I hope you all know Danisnotonfire, if not get off Blogger and go on Youtube. He will change your life. He is the inspiration for this post and he is the voice of awkward reason in a room full of twats. He is truly iconic.
Lesson 5
           Don't be a pussy. Honestly my brother's a complete wuss and look where that got him. Now he's a dickhead too, with a shy annoying girlfriend and mother issues. He also can't watch a horror movie without shitting himself, or talking to my friends without the same outcome.

Love to bits and back,
        Everything and Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment