I feel like I'm going through a not-even-quarter life crisis. What am I doing with my life?
Waking up at 11-12am every day, eating a butt load of food, watching YouTube and/or movies, occasionally walking to the shops just to buy more food, or go for a walk if it's not pouring rain, but mostly just staying inside in my pj's all day.
I feel like I'm wasting every day, but because I feel this way I feel no motivation to go outside and change that. And then I get depressed because I watch YouTube and all these YouTubers are doing exciting, thrilling things and having lives and being fun and I'm just sitting here doing nothing all day, feeling guilty about it, just to do it again.
Whenever I feel this way I always watch Danisnotonfire or Itswaypastmybedtime and instantly feel better. But this is such a bad habit.
I need help.
I need a bad influence.
I need someone who is literally going to push me out the door, shove me into a fun situation and point a gun at my head until I do something.
And in all these days I've spent cooped up inside and being lonely, I've come to realize what has influenced me to feel this way. What has truly influence my Boo Radleyness is this;
The internet - enough said.
Winter weather - I think my brain just thinks because the weather is cold it gives me the excuse to stay inside and eat.
My weight - I can't swim (obviously because of the weather as well) but because of self consciousness. And just in general I feel the judging eyes of bystanders...But that might just be because I wear colourful stockings with shorts and a bagging band tee on a daily basis.
Anxiety - I hate going over to peoples houses. I hate it. I literally feel this pulsating desire to stay home and not go over to another human beings house. I'm fine with them coming to mine, it's just going over to theirs and interacting with other people and... oh God.
My Singleness - I suppose if I had a boyfriend I would probably be on dates and stuff and not in my room reading Wattpad and watching Harry Potter repeatedly.
Love to bits and back,
Everything and Anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment